The following is a list of handouts that were developed directly from the Development Code explaining different standards throughout the County of San Bernardino. You may access these handouts by clicking the link below. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these handouts.
THINGS TO REMEMBER…
- An EZOP account is necessary to create a record and submit documents. Please access the EZ Online Permitting (EZOP) portal to register.
- Documents (such as plans, reports, etc.) shall be saved in PDF, CSV, JPG, TIF, TIFF, XLS, or XLSX file format. Maximum file size: 120 MB.
- Check out the Pre-Submittal Guidance Checklist under the Guidance Section below.
- If you have questions about your proposal and the application type you need to submit please contact a Duty Planner, or by calling (909) 387-8311.
- After you submit an application a Permit Tech will review that all required documents have been uploaded and will invoice you.
- Once payment and all necessary documents have been uploaded the application will be routed to the Planning Division, it will then be assigned to a Planner.
- The Planner will perform an application completeness and contact you with information on the next step to take.